We all know how a BBQ/cookout can potentially ruin your clean eating. Host your own party & fool your guests into eating clean with my guilt free menu!
Chili Parmesan Chicken
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Mix cheese & chili powder on plate. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat all sides. Grill chicken until cooked through.
Marinated Vegetable Salad
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 c. cauliflower florets
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes
- 1 c. cherry peppers, halved
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, cherry pepper halves, zucchini, carrots, and onion.
Pour the dressing mixture over the vegetables, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Mac & Cheese
- 8 oz. whole grain elbow pasta
- 2 c. low fat small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. canned pumpkin
- 3/4 c. shredded 2% milk sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. whole wheat breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 325. Fill large pot with water and boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 5 minutes. Drain pasta and pour into 11 x 7 glass pan. Meanwhile, puree cottage cheese and pumpkin. Add this mixture to the cheddar cheese and pasta, and then stir to combine. Top with breadcrumbs and bake for 15 minutes or until top is browned and cheese is melted.